WallFX: Flair and Square
An afternoon project that is so simple and delivers big results. Want a more subtle look? Paint in a monochromatic colour scheme. Desire more drama? Paint in a strong contrast like classic black and white.
- Beauti-Tone Designer Series paint in matte or satin
- Rounded paintbrush (Item #: 1613-221)
- Paint pail (Item #: 1656-550)
- Chalk line (Item #: 1019-205)
- Paint the wall a desired base colour (shown: Steel Waters Run Deep SC190-4). Let dry.
- Measure and mark vertical lines with a chalk line (shown: 18” square on a 9’ wall).
- Use the rounded paintbrush and contrasting colour (shown: Self Azure SC180-4) to freehand paint over the chalk lines. The chalk line will help you stay straight while keeping the freehand look. Let dry.
- Measure and mark the horizontal lines and repeat process.