Sweet Garlic Dry Wings
I've done sticky, saucy, and even spicy wings, but I haven't done dry wings since the Lemon Pepper Wings a while back (they're really good by the way you should try them). These Sweet Garlic Dry Wings With Spicy Dip have a caramelized coating of garlic and brown sugar that is at once salty and sweet. Then you dunk it in a creamy dip that you think is going to be something like buffalo ranch, but you're blown away as a spicy mixture of sour cream, sriracha and sambal olek tackle your tongue.
Serves: 2 to 4
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cattle BoyZ Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
- 2 tbsp. Cattle BoyZ Big Country Garlic Seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sambal olek (hot pepper paste)
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- Preheat your grill to 375°F and prepare for indirect grilling.
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar and other spices. Toss the chicken wings until they're completely coated, pressing the seasoning into the meat. Place the chicken wings onto a well greased baking sheet, or directly onto the grill, over indirect heat.
- Bake the chicken wings for about 10 minutes before flipping them over and cooking for another 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is on the grill, in another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sambal olek (hot pepper paste) and Sriracha together until completely combined.
- Serve your sweet and garlicky chicken wings with the spicy dip and loads of napkins.