DIY Paint Pour Art
There are so many ways to do paint pours. Pinterest is a useful resource. The project is an exercise for your imagination. Each canvas will be unique and beautiful.
- Latex paint extender
- Solo clear plastic glasses
- Treadmill Lubricant: Liquid Silicone
- Latex paint in desired colours
- Paint the canvas with one of your chosen colours. This allows your art to look good on top and all sides.
- Mix each colour in a glass with 2/3 paint, 1/3 latex extender, and a few drops of liquid silicone.
- Mix the ingredients in each glass thoroughly.
- Pour the colours on your canvas and tip the canvas back and forth to desired effect is achieved. Can take up to 3 days to dry.
- Optional: If you desire a gloss finish, spray with high gloss urethane.